All I want for the rest of my life is:
- to be able to live quietly and peaceably in a large room,
- to have a proper and healthy diet,
- to be able to effectively manage my chronic pain and related medical issues, and,
- to occasionally have someone call or visit with an interesting problem in need of solving, or,
- to work as a fully remote, non-traveling product owner or product manager for a stable, sustainable, and rightful organization.
(Said large room I would prefer to be a drive-able tiny home, but I would not complain were it a tiny home on a small plot of land that retains mineral rights, either.)